Evening Grace is a service of quiet reflection and healing, held on the first and third Sundays of each month from 7:00 pm – 7:50 pm in the Chapel. Healing prayers are offered during the first Sunday of each month.
What to expect on your visit
- The service typically lasts 50 minutes.
- You will see others dressed both casually and more formally. All are welcome.
- Parking is available for free on Sunday evenings in the Indigo lot across the street on the north side of 15th Avenue S.W.
- You can reach the Chapel through the doors on 15th
- As you enter the Chapel, you will see a table with copies of the order of worship, an offering plate, and a book to write down the first names of any people for whom you wish the ministers to pray.
- Feel free to sit wherever you wish.
- Please let one of the ministers know if you would like to learn more about Grace.