Sunday morning service
Our Sunday morning worship service starts at 10:30 am. Sunday School (through high school) and nursery care are provided at the same time.
What to expect on your visit
- The morning service typically lasts 50 to 60 minutes.
- You will see others dressed both casually and more formally. All are welcome.
- Parking is available for free on Sunday mornings in the Indigo lots immediately south of the building (accessed from 9th Street SW) and on the north side of 15th Avenue S.W.
- You can enter the sanctuary from the front doors on 9th Street or through the side doors on 15th Avenue or from the south parking lot.
- Greeters will provide you with a bulletin. It has the order of worship as well as announcements about the life of our church.
- Sit wherever you wish.
- Please feel welcome to ask someone to help you take your toddler (18 months to 3 years old) to the Nursery.
- Children stay with their family for the first part of our worship service.
- The congregation stands when the Bible is brought into the sanctuary.
- Fairly early on in the service, the Ministers lead a “Conversation with Young Christians.” Children four years old up to high school students, who feel comfortable, come forward for this time. After this, the children go out to their Sunday School classes. If you wish, you can accompany your child to their class and even sit in on it to see what they do.
- After the sermon, we collect an offering.
- We have a social time in the family room behind the sanctuary after worship service. All are welcome and encouraged to be part of this fellowship.