Grace Presbyterian Church was established in February 1905. The first building was erected at 924 – 12th Avenue SW. By 1911 the congregation outgrew this first site, leading to the purchase of land and the beginning of the current building. From the very beginning, Grace has been a sharing and caring congregation, supporting local Calgary needs and active in both national and international mission.